GH: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

Also, wouldn't Liz have to testify that she stole drugs for Esme.  Her testimony would risk her career, and given how few people know that she was involved, I don't see how the prosecution would find out that she was an accomplice. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Elizabeth already confessed to the cops and the hospital about helping Nik with the kidnapping. Everyone already knows.

Liz got immunity because she told the cops the whole story and I would assume to testify against Nik if he was caught and she had a disciplinary hearing at the hospital.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

You're correct, I entirely forgot that entire part of the story.

Please register in order to view this content

But, back to my original point, has Nikolas been arrested for Esme's kidnapping?

Edited by j swift

• Members

Lucy did learn about it, I forget the details there, but obviously she ended up staying with him. What broke them up was his feeling inferior to Scott with them always hanging around each other due to their Tracy seduction plan and when Bobbie died, Lucy turning to Scott for comfort. As Scott comforted Lucy about the break up, he kissed her.

• Members

That is not what she said. At the same time Nik admitted he needed to do for the memory of Spencer and so Nik could be someone Ace and Laura would be proud of. Laura said if he ran, she would always love him and be there for him but would hope he would change his mind and turn himself in

• Members

Besides ALS Gregory has something that may be contagious, bringing niceness out of a Queen of Mean. Save Tracy! 

Anna as the Commish taps some of the empty space in law enforcement! And I love her in that role or at least I did in the past. And she immediately began to play hardball with "I'm John." I think I must be a stan Commish Anna. 

Marty & Lucy's break up is a  mini-tragedy. And, Scott with his tongue hanging out, is pushy & aggressive & overall disgusting. This is not a Scott I have seen. Of course for awhile now I have just been STFU Lucy because of the way she's been acting. 

• Members

Watching Monday's episode, and I am thoroughly enjoyed Adam J. Harrington's take on John Cates, and wouldn't be opposed to a six-month stint, and a potential dalliance with Tanisha Harper's Jordan... at least, until Gavin Houston can be written back in as Zeke. Anything is better than Brick, right?