GH: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

-- Like others here, I really enjoy Rena Sofer as Lois but hate the way she's currently written. The scenes with Olivia are painful to watch -- there's just way too much Brooklyn on the screen, and the audio make me reach for the Tylenol.

-- If Lois is still attached to the recording industry, I expect it to be as current as the writing for the Crimson story. The world knows that print magazines are DONE, and that even the surviving ones know they have to have digital success to survive. Does anyone at Crimson know that?

• Members

I imagine that will be an out of order day & that after it will go back to Dan & Chris scripts & then they will really end & new stuff start in earnest. Before Mulcahey had even been named publically a Jason re-entry script was dumped entirely & Korte was set to begin something from scratch. 

• Members

-- OF COURSE Laura once again lays the hammer down on Nikolas, this time after we watched her give Esme one pass after another for MONTHS.

I'm sorry, but I think Laura is ridiculous and pathetic.

-- And Martin dumped Lucy? I don't think there's anyone who cares. I know I don't.

• Members

As fans we dodged a bullet with the script that was trashed! I've heard it was pretty appalling. Someone from the past, with a physical handicap now from some explosion, who had been held captive by a GH villain who had him brainwashed & set to assassinate Sonny & only Jason could save Sonny from this dire event. Oh my. Awful & formulaic. 

• Members

The article says it starts an umbrella story by Mulcahey and Korte. Not that it's going to hopscotch between Mulcahey and Korte's new work and the old writers, which is not something I've ever heard of happening before.

• Members

Over the weekend, I left some negative comments on Antonio J Sabato's Instagram. So many people were falling all over him it was absurd, so I answered back.

In one post, I said I had no idea what his "truth" is...that he kept saying he'd tell us but never did.

Well, apparently Sabato is thin-skinned. He slid into my DMs. Not making that up.

All he said was "I’ll tell you the truth

Please register in order to view this content

"

I guess I'm in danger.