GH: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

To be fair, ASJ is Italian and Jagger is not supposed to be Hispanic I don't believe.  Nikki Cox and Michael Sutton weren't and they were his siblings.  

This recast is ridiculous though.  The only redeeming quality Jagger had was being hot.  

• Members

I wouldn't be shocked if there were.  Frank would cast Howarth to play Celia Quartermaine if he could.  He'd just stick a wig on him and then tell him to wet his lips and werk his booty.

But it was clear that ASJ was playing what Susan Lucci would call "an ethnic type."

• Members

Jagger?

oh. Do they really mean Jagger Jagger.. Like ex husband to Karen? 
I mean since PC got defunct by the effin OLTL bros can we bring back Karen too? Like she never died or something…

And since we are on a he recast spree with „Jagger“… Oi.. Can we get back AJ Quartermaine and pretend like Sonny killed the wrong AJ and Billy Warlock died and Sean Keanan lives as AJ. Would mean more to me than Jagger

hey why not bringing back Miguel lol joking 

• Members

It's like if John Spencer (RIP) was cast as a superhero and had to go the Men's Health cover route. I adored John Spencer, but I wouldn't have cast him as Jagger either. It's not even just about ethnicity, it's that there is no reason to bring the character back. If they wanted to say [!@#$%^&*] you to Antonio, then just write him and tell him Justin Bieber was better at filling out Calvins than he was. 

Thanks. That was a laugh I needed today. 

I'm actually surprised they have never brought Celia back. Probably as a serial killer, played by Mackenzie Philips.

Edited by DRW50