LIFETIME: "Ladies of the 80's: A Diva's Christmas"

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That is exactly the problem. Morgan apparently had a health issue from exposure to mold and in her own words, she "ballooned" and she's struggled to take that weight off. 

Fillers are so challenging to balance against symmetry and weight gain throws it all off. Morgan is a nice, well liked person and I wish she hadn't had to deal with this.

I also dislike the wig she's wearing there - I think she recently cut her hair for a role, but she would look better with a more voluminous wig like the one Donna is wearing that would frame her face and give some balance.

• Members

Me, too.  I don't think the wig flatters Morgan at all.  Nor does her outfit.  It's a little too "Rose Nylund" for me.

It's really a shame how she has allowed herself to fall into the cosmetic surgery trap.  BITD, I thought she was one of the most beautiful women on TV.

Edited by Khan

• Members

I think it's unfair to compare anyone to Donna - she's clearly had great styling, plastic surgery and the ability to know when to quit and not go for the "too youthful" route. She looks like herself, even if it's blatantly obvious she's had quite a bit of help over the years.

I think the biggest issue with Morgan's wig is that the hairline looks so very off. Donna's looks like it's based in her own hairline while Morgan is clearly going for the straight-on fake look.

• Members

So I was checking the info on the movie and they have the same last name as they did in the 80s from their soap. Morgan has her Falcon Crest character last name and not the other soaps she did.

Christopher Atkins first name in the movie is Peter.

Please register in order to view this content