Days of Our Lives: October 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Similarly, @AbcNbc247 why do the Dimeras never lock their front door?  In one week Vivian, Dimitri, Ava, Harris, and Susan sauntered into one of the ritziest mansions in Salem.

I mean, even Nurse Whitley locked the door to her apartment.

Salem is a town filled with serial killers, satanic apparitions, and the least useful police force east of Los Angeles.  Those folks should at least invest in a Ring camera.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by j swift

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don’t know what it is about yesterday and today. It just seemed like there was something missing from both episodes.

I did like the gloves coming off between Sarah and Kate though. Kate was 100% correct and I wish that part of the storyline was continuing.

The hit man was so pointless and unnecessary and the actor reminded me of that Carmine guy who was trying to kill Jake

Please register in order to view this content

As for Chloe and Philip going to New York, I think it would make more sense if Philip was the one who made the offer, and the show could’ve hinted at a reunion between them instead of having Chloe suddenly be in love with Philip again. Just like with a lot of stuff with Chloe lately, they all needed to do a better job at establishing it 

• Members

It made as much sense that EJ's hitman was like, "oh well, as long as I'm still getting paid, then I'll just leave...", as it does that there are multiple hitmen on call in Salem 24/7.  Is there a DoorDash for hitman that EJ uses?

I mean, wouldn't Xander want to capture him before calling Rafe?

Also, I've totally forgotten why Xander kidnapped Susan in the first place?  Did someone hire him?