• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm pretty sure Huss is back, either as an ongoing recurring player or a series regular. I asked him if he were appearing more, and all he could say was "keeping watching ;)," so I have faith he's in this, and I think it's a great decision.

Oh, I sense there is tea there. I also liked Nick Stabile!

• Members

Sometimes I wonder if these fans are even watching the same show as I am. Huss was engaged and wants to be there. Marcus was great at first, but he clearly wasn’t engaged at all towards the end of his run, not to mention whatever happened in his final weeks.

Hell even Tyler was often visibly bored and not interested several times through his runs. And I love Tyler.

Why be assholes to Huss?

• Members

Because some fans do not think before they tweet, X, Post whatever the hell its called now. And some do not care if they are mean. It was nice to see those women willing to be open about Adam in the role. 

By Adam's Tweets. it seems he is here to stay as Nik

• Members

Because, M.C.'s fan base is rabid, and gives off major vibes I won't dare mention. The only time he worked was pre-pandemic when he first debuted, then he allowed his female co-stars, notably Genie Francis & Maura West, to carry him throughout all of his scenes. I've seen his fan base claim Huss has no class, is boring and disturbing, has zero chemistry with West, is not "prince worthy" because he has facial hair (despite the person he has replaced also having facial hair), that Huss is "dark and icky", while Tyler Christopher and C were "grey", et al. They are barrel scraping to insult him, all because they're unhappy their lazy "fave" is not back.

• Members

Well...amen.

Watching this story about Laura searching for Nik was going to be a moot point if Nik did not appear in some form. And while I did hope TC (though I know due to recent events will not be happening), I don't mind AH at all. Something to look forward to me. hehe.

AH was DEFINITELY engaged and has a good mix. Can't wait for more.