Y&R and B&B Upcoming Aug 14-25 spoilers

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I've been saying this for a while.  It's just wrong to have Sharon, and Nick's daughter, vying for the same man.  If that happens, I would like to see Sharon bow out gracefully (and I prefer Sharon and Chance).

...Oh I forgot MCE is preggers and going on maternity leave.

Edited by Jeff

• Members

cjrQIXq.jpg

RJ has no point on the show. Running around trying to fix "adult people things".   Go off and develop a coke habit and have sex with your adopted cousin Zende. Problem with both character's lack of storyline solved.  Maybe Paris could walk in on them and smile. That's all her contract is worth as well.

By the way, it's been a year and Rena Sofer still remains in the opening  .  SMDH.

rMHWMgY.jpg

Chelsea never should have returned. Victoria's shipping off her kids, Connor's going away, Faith an Moses -- out of town college, Mattie and Charlie -- aged up. I guess poor once a month Lucy is the only Young left in Young and the Restless.

At least we have smarmy  Tucker getting some. Yay....   O_O.

I did love hearing Kyle talk about how reckless Adam is while sleeping with <gags>  Tucker's leftovers <gags>.   Though Audra is the only character I enjoy these days.

• Members

This is pretty much my sentiment on this upcoming Mariah and Tessa story.

At this point, I'll go with Summer and Chance because Sharon deserves better than bland Chance, which is sad due to his lineage of Nina, Jill, Katherine, Phillip, and Ryan. And this would be the third cop Sharon has fallen for in a decade.

Where are the next generation? I'm hoping with Lucy staying on canvas throughout the summer. This show would decide to keep her long-term and eventually bring back Johnny and Connor aged up so they can build a teen scene around them. 

And don't get me started on these convoluted company mergers which we have no idea what these companies even do anymore. This show is sadly circling the drain with characters and stories too.