• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Please let her team up with Audra.  I would absolutely enjoy the two plotting together. (Hell, could Audra be her "DOTTIR" as Phyllis would say....)

The two scheming would definitely generate interest.

I know BC is busy in her horror genre films, but sporadic appearances between movies would be

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by slick jones

• Members

Glad to see that Leanna Love’s time was not a one-off for the 50th anniversary. I had been wanting to see her back since Eric Braden’s 40th anniversary, when Victor was supposed to be working on his memoir-I had been imagining all the possibilities had Leanna Love tried to beat Victor to the punch and released a reissue of Ruthless. 
Could you have imagined Leanna on Hilary’s GC Buzz making the announcement? As much as I disliked the entire GC Buzz aspect, I always thought a visit by Leanna Love and having BC and MM mixing it up would have injected some life into that whole dynamic. Too bad, but good for BC, have fun and scoop up that check on the way out.