B&B Promo: 'Can Finn make a promise to never see Sheila?'

• Jeff changed the title to B&B Promo: 'Can Finn make a promise to never see Sheila?'
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Liam pulling the Ivy video - 'It was MUH-DAH!'

SC leaving B&B would make sense of why Hope suddenly went to Thomas. If Liam is in a coma and shipped away, it'd be impossible to have Hope abandon him. That would lock Hope in storyline purgatory. Now with the insta-divorce, that obstacle is clear. Killing Liam would be a mistake.

• Members

Yeah I have seen the same rumor in a number of places now as Liam’s demise would also facilitate JMW’s upcoming maternity leave.

It does in a sense with Kelly’s premonition, the insta-divorce, and Steffy resisting the urge to go down memory lane.

I wouldn’t believe anything until I see it happen, but I think even if Liam does appear to “die” I think it would only be temporary, in the same fashion as Finn, Li, and Sheila last year. 

Really all three Spencer men need to go as their time is pretty much over. Time to bring on Logan Knight and Dino Forrester so they can fight over their new love interest when Deacon’s son Eric comes back to LA