YR: Sharon/Chance spoiler

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This makes absolutely no sense.  Their relationship was seemingly dropped.  Chance was a b-character in the Nick/Sharon/Cameron storyline.  Chance and Summer appeared to be on their way to being a counter puncture to Kyle and Audra.  I was really looking forward to a Shick reunion.  Instead, more of Nick and Sally.  Ugh!

• Members

Hahaha I forgot about that spoiler. I feel like with JG now running the entire show and probably even more with the writers strike he forgot about them as a couple and then suddenly remembered “oh yeah I was suppose to pair them together”. I doubt them having sex will amount to anything. 

• Members

Much more effort than he actually puts in.  I figured he forgot Chance and Sharon spent all that time together.

More 'ring around the rosey' job swapping.  No one ever has to apply to human resources, watch the videos about sexual harassment, fill out forms.  They just walk in and  the next day and are already in the middle of deals. 

Please register in order to view this content