• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This was alluded to during the bicentennial episode where Audra swiped Kyle's phone. I'm glad they saw what I saw - sparks. Kyle and Summer are still too young to be stuck as an *old* married couple. 

Abbott breakfast with Audra and Diane... I'm in!

• Members

THIS.

Exactly! Which is a shame because Imani was already set (with Jill's admiration, too) to do everything that's been going on with Nate, Devon, and Elena even more than Audra was...who should have been around Noah and Allie to give them something to do. Heck, just the fallout from Devon/Amanda/Abby...if Imani was still around...she's the type that would do the payback that Amanda wouldn't do and be a thorn in Abby's side.

Same. 

• Members

Imani was awesome. That said, since she's gone, I'm liking Audra.  I wish we'd get a Leanna Love/Audra Charles story where Audra feeds Leanna stories, and Crampton appears between filming genre movies.

Audra and Kyle though, he's too whiny since Diane was arrested for any woman to want to be in his orbit -- money or not.