ARTICLE: LL Cool J to Reprise Role as Sam Hanna on ‘NCIS: Hawai’i’ in a Recurring Capacity for Season 3

• Webmaster
LL Cool J, NCIS: Hawai'i, NCIS: Los Angeles

Following the season finale of “NCIS: Hawai’i” on Monday night, wherein LL Cool J made a cameo appearance as his “NCIS: Los Angeles” character, Sam Hanna, CBS announced that the actor would recur on the hit primetime drama series when it returns for its third season in the fall. “NCIS: Los Angeles” ended its 14-year run on Sunday night.

In the season two finale of “NCIS: Hawai’i,” Jane Tennant (Vanessa Lachey) and Kate Whistler (Tori Anderson) are under attack in Venezuela when they receive unexpected assistance from Sam Hanna (LL Cool J), who made his way over from Morocco.

Tori Anderson, Vanessa Lachey, NCIS: Hawai'i
Tori Anderson, Vanessa Lachey (“NCIS: Hawai’i”)
Courtesy of CBS (via Screengrab)

“All of us at ‘NCIS: Hawai’i’ have been huge fans of LL Cool J for years and couldn’t be more thrilled or honored to be adding his spectacular talent to our ohana for season three,” said executive producers Matt Bosack, Jan Nash and Christopher Silber.

NCIS: Hawai'i
Courtesy of CBS

“One of the most beautiful things about working on ‘NCIS: Hawai’i’ is the show’s ability to bring the franchise together. We have had so much fun spreading the aloha to NCIS and NCIS: LA with the triple crossover. Now, we have the amazing opportunity to bring Sam Hanna to Hawai’i to help the island solve some cases and maybe have a few laughs in the process. Welcome to the ohana, Todd! It’s going to be a fun ride!” said series star Vanessa Lachey, referring to LL Cool J’s real name, which is James Todd Smith.

“NCIS: Hawai’i” also stars Alex Tarrant, Noah Mills, Yasmine Al-Bustami, Jason Antoon and Tori Anderson. Matt Bosack, Jan Nash and Christopher Silber serve as executive producers. The series is produced by CBS Studios.

“NCIS: Hawai’i” airs Mondays at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on CBS and is available to stream live and On Demand on Paramount+*.

*Paramount+ Premium subscribers will have access to stream live via the live feed of their local CBS affiliate on the service as well as on demand. Essential-tier subscribers will have access to on-demand the day after the special airs.

Note: The post LL Cool J to Reprise Role as Sam Hanna on ‘NCIS: Hawai’i’ in a Recurring Capacity for Season 3 appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic