YR PROMO: "A Bomb is Dropped"

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I guess the bomb being dropped is the signal that the story has imploded?

Please register in order to view this content

The only way to end this story is after Phyllis shares a nice warm reunion with Daniel & Summer all of the sudden a couple men arrive, promptly putting her in a straight jacket and hauling her off to Fairview with Summer smiling and waving to her mom and yelling “I’ll come visit you!”

• Members

Hasn't Phyllis committed a crime by faking her own death?  Perhaps she should face possible jail time for her actions?  Of course, Diane faked her own death, too, and AFAIK, she hasn't suffered any criminal repercussions, so maybe that's a no-go, lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if either CBS or Sony (or both) told Josh that the story wasn't working and to wrap it up as quickly as possible.

• Members

Like every other 'story' this one will peter out with zilch consequences.

Everyone will be mad at Phyllis for a few eps and Michael(offscreen) will get any charges dropped.

A witness will come forward-offscreen (or meet Chance at CL) to say they saw someone else at the motel and Chance will uncover that some criminal crony of Stark bumped him off which will allow Phyliis to prove she was completely innocent.

End of.