ATWT: Elizabeth Hubbard Dies at 89

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

At this time, I have been mourning the loss of a loved one, in addition to juggling a number of other matters (not ready to come back regularly) but after just hearing this news, I had to visit this site at least once to pay my regards Ms. Hubbard. This post says nothing but the truth.

• Members

Heartbreaking news. She was such a force on-screen, it seems unfathomable that she's gone. Lucinda was a full-on anti-heroine, who infuriated you one moment, and broke your heart the next. It was always clear Liz embraced the contradictions of her character fearlessly.  They don't make them like her anymore. 

• Members

Awwww ... this hurts my heart and a constant daily reminder that our circle of life ends somehow. I liked Elizabeth Hubbard. She was so cool. I just hate it because I guess for me, I have a fictional character "locked" in my head and how I remember them. In my mind, that person is ageless, you know?

Many, many, many years later, it's news like this that is sad to read or even hear about. Despite it all, it's our circle of life. How we choose to live it is up to us. Elizabeth Hubbard, along with Beverlee McKinsey and Marj Dusay were always A+ on my report card. 

• 4 weeks later...