What Are You Listening To?

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fantastic Four

and Christmas with the Kranks .... (which I got bored of and started doing dishes instead while everyone else watched. I chose dishes over it ... how sad! :lol: )

Christmas with the Kranks .... (which I got bored of and started doing dishes instead while everyone else watched. I chose dishes over it ... how sad! https://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png )

Hahah When I tried to watch it last week, I started doing laundry while the others watched. JLC should fire her agent

I watched House of Wax last night. The best part about that movie was seeing Paris Hilton get a pole shoved through her head!!!

House of Wax was surprisingly better than I expected. Loved how Paris was one of the smarter characters... :lol:

"All I Want" - Mandy Moore, Elijah Wood and Franka Potente, Chris Martin

Jones drops out of college on his first day, moves into an old apartment building where he soon becomes invloved in the lives of his crazy new neighbours, including a self absorbed actress, a temperamental photographer, and a gay cowboy.

Highly recommended

Cinderella Man: Overall very good, although I felt the movie was weighed down by Renee Zellwegger's excessive eye squinting and thick Ruby-ish accent.

Monster-In-Law with J.Lo....I was surprised....I had heard that the flick was funny but considering J.Lo's acting career I really didn't picture it. But it was a RIOT! It was funny. I'd recommend it :)