WTGH

What Are You Listening To?

2 minutes ago, YurSoakinginit said:

I showed you how it is not appropriate for here. It is soap-related, and it's a non-soap-related, music & movies, section of the community. So to answer your question, no, it isn't.

And as far as gobbling up space, I'm saying that much of your content - and you post a lot of it in a short amount of time - seems to come out of left field. It's not all of it - sometimes you do engage, and that's good. But when that out-of-left-field stuff happens (i.e. your first post in this discussion, above), it's a lot of content and it's overwhelming,

It may come from your enthusiasm. I don't know what motivates it. All I know is, when I read through this board for the past few weeks, I'm now preparing myself at every turn for your comments - often several consecutive. It appears others are feeling that way, too.

I'm suggesting that you take a moment to dial it back, and try to read what's happening, and be a part of it. To put it as if it were a real world conversation: ENGAGE in the discussion, avoid talking over it. There's nothing to prove. Just add to the quality of the conversation by both listening, then talking in response, and so-on... I'm honestly trying to help you here. Thanks for considering it.

Okay. I see what you mean.

On 10/23/2019 at 2:05 PM, I Am A Swede said:

For some reason this song comes to mind....

LOL!

Because I'm currently reading his autobiography:

11 minutes ago, Khan said:

Everytime I download another video on YT, the ad for that damn Selena Gomez song comes up first, lol.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I started playing the song on youtube only to have a commercial before from T-mobile/Apple with Selena's video in the background and the song playing...LOL

And she shouldve just kept boinking Justin Bieber even though their relationship was going nowhere....LOL.....am I right or wrong?....LOL

34 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

And she shouldve just kept boinking Justin Bieber even though their relationship was going nowhere....LOL.....am I right or wrong?....LOL

Why on Earth would you want anyone to keep boinking that boy?  Why would you want anyone to boink him AT ALL?