uncasting news

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Timothy Stickney and Tuc Watkins leave I can't say I blame them. Neither one has had really much to do at all. Timothy gets as much airtime as Hickland, the only difference I think he still has his contract but she doesn't.

Tuc Watkins used to have a really good sense of humor but we sure haven't seen it in a long time. All he ever does lately is sits around with Paige complaining about what Spencer has done to them.

I hope they will recast Duke but highly doubt it.

• Members

Between the natural disaster and Spencer's plans to have Duke's death look like a suicide I'm thinking Duke is dead. Of course that seems like Hackley's MO, Viki gets a new grandchild in May that is a Hackley creation so she kills off the existing grandchild that Hackley had no interest in writing.

I wouldn't be surprised to see DG gone either. After all the new Buchanans of Spencer and son are here.

Anyone want to guess what PC's life expectancy is now?

• Members

I don't think too many of the Buchanan's except Spencer have much life expectancy with Higley around. She even writes Bo as being stupid. He can't even solve a case without Rex's help. I like Rex but how often would a policeman like Bo use him to the extent Bo did. And a true Commissioner would not allow the ADA to run around like a vigilante.

• Members

I never got the David appeal. Dorian deserves much better. It always seemed like he was there till Dorian moved on and up and it's stuck all this time. Same with how Adrianna is not Dorian's daughter, but they seem to have kept going with that lie she made to get the inheritance and now it's become fact.

• Members

I've read somewhere that Tuc Watkins(David) has said he's not leaving. I hope it's true.

I sure hope Timothy D. Stickney(R.J.) and Dan Gauthier(Kevin) are not leaving or being axed. Both are great additions to the show and both are needed on the show, especially Kevin (being Clint & Viki's oldest son).

I'm glad Matt Metzger(Duke) is out. I kinda hope Duke just goes back to Texas. He's been ruined by falling for Kelly. I loved her smacking him and telling him off this week. If Duke stays, OLTL should re-cast with a younger actor (around 22) and a better actor.

• Members

she apparently is now.

But when she came back, with the current actress, it was quite obvious she was Carlotta's daughter. She was already in town, then she was sent away to be recast cause the girl sucked. Then Dorian needed a "daughter" to get that inheritance, and schemed with Carlotta to bring back Adrianna to be her "daughter"(the quotes were heavily implied by the show and actresses during the scenes) so she could get the money.

If she really is Dorian's daughter, then they botched that introduction something big.

• Members

Dorian knew that Adriana was her daughter all along, but didn't say anything until Adriana (played by Melissa Gallo) returned to town. Adriana is a product of a short-term marriage between Dorian and Manuel Santi (obviously taking place off-screen in the 80's).

Archived