Days: February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm not new to DAYS at all. For me, the clam chowder is all over the place. Inserted. As if the show wants you to go to the supermarket and buy Progresso or something. If clam chowder is the staple of the Brady's or the show in general, then all power to them. And @janea4old. It's okay. Breathe. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

OK, in the illogical world of Salem that makes sense.

Although, I was sure that Rolf was just conning Eric and Brady and faking the experiment with Stefan in order to buy time, but I guess that's not the case. Admittedly, I watch the show on 1.5x speed, and only pay attention 40% of the time.

May I push my luck with more questions?  Chloe mentioned that she returned from visiting Parker, but who does Parker live with now?  And does Chloe still have some animosity toward Stephanie for her role in the paternity plot regarding Parker?

Edited by j swift

• Members

She said she visited him at boarding school which is where some of us have thought he must be now. And, that kind of negative conditioning actually happens. It's not a Salem thing. People can give up smoking & a shrink will create situations with hypnosis & other stuff to literally make them sick at the idea of smoking. Same thing with Chloe, for real. 

• Members

The Parker living situation question was answered, but I don't think Stephanie's romantic past has ever been mentioned since she returned except for the offscreen jerk she dated in Seattle.  She hasn't even talked about her rape which was a big part of her story and she was telling Alex about tragedies she suffered and it didn't come up lol.  I think her past before the recast took over is vaguely erased.

Nicole looked great for her 25th anniversary episode. And i did like that a lot of history was mentioned. (The Prisms/ Megan and Eriole/Nicole's history.) And Megan is a breath of fresh air for the time being. Not that i enjoyed the episode as a whole.

@NoelDr. Rolf still hasn't had his clam chowder.

#ItsAllSillyNonsense

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

Damn, that's a lot of money, but at least I know now as my life is about to change and I'm trying to be patient. In real life, I don't know one person who would do that as wanting to live and work in another country is a very long process. You just don't make that decision that quickly. And why? Because you slept with someone else? Like boo-hoo. Chanel ain't all that innocent either! Allie strips Henry away from his comfortable surroundings then leaves all of her wall decor and furniture for Wendy. So now, Wendy lives in an apartment with a bunch of hand me downs. 

YEEESSSSSS! The sour cream scooper!

"Doo - doo - a - dallop  of Daisy!"

Edited by Noel

• Members

Now, interesting ... I said I enjoyed the episode as a whole just not the silly part which I didn't like & didn't want to talk about. Later I couldn't help myself & said it was not only silly but unpleasant, too! Today I will post it with some kind of silliness that I do like to talk about.