Days: February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Just headed now to log on to peacock & see. I hope we're back in white space with Charlie's Angels today! 

Sometimes they are just unrealistic. 

At least he just wears classic black. You have no idea what you're gonna see with Alex. Red, blue flowered?!! And never the same pair twice. 

Hey, it's my #1, too! 

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

As a soap fan who appreciates soap history & admires people like Agnes Nixon I find on days like today that I fervently wish she had just NOT said, "Make them wait." I don't want to wait. I want to go back to the white light, the white space, wherever it is, and see Doc NOW.

And, furthermore, the lyric "Then take a ride in the Wayback Machine"? Is that cheesy or what? I did not think very much of Chad & Steph's "FIrst Time"  musical montage. But, then, I'm not on board, so there's that. Maybe it's me. 

• Members

I currently only watch Y&R and DAYS, and I find much more enjoyment on DAYS than Y&R where it feels like very little happens ever. Say what you will, but there’s way more movement and things happening to keep you interested. Episode guarantees are a problem but I’m pretty used to it at this point.

• Toups pinned this topic
  • Members

On Paramount+, Y&R starts to play automatically after the latest episode of B&B ends. It bores me, I won't let myself take on the chore of another soap, so for months now, I've been catching one or two minutes of the same episode. DOOL would have to be cancelled for me to consider taking on Y&R or GH.

• Members

I watch DOOL & GH. I watch Y&R certain special episodes - Neil Winters tribute, Teriah 2 day wedding, Chelsea suicide crisis 4 days. I enjoy GH & DOOL even though I also enjoy complaining. For me to watch Y&R they'd have to bring Teriah on a whole lot more & actually write to some diversity. For me to watch B&B, again as I have watched it in the past, Brad would have to write Taylor & Brooke as a romantic couple, like THE L WORD meets DYNASTY with two of the most beautiful women in the world. And, I am worried about losing the diversity on DOOL. Raven's the only queer character on contract now. 

• Members

Ok, where T F was Henry while Allie was off being a selfish drunken ho?

Please register in order to view this content

As much as I don’t like her, I still hope Wendy takes her advice and gets closer to Tripp. That boy needs someone

And I see Alex is back to being his creepy self again too. I’m still really curious as to how this story’s going to turn out.

Hahahaha

Ron’s not gonna be granting them any interviews for a while now. But I completely agree when they say that Days’ love stories are moving too fast. 

Edited by AbcNbc247