Performers Who Have Appeared on All 4 Remaining Soaps

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Susan Flannery was on Y&R/B&B as Stephanie and Days as Laura.

Lesli Kay was on Y&R/B&B as Felicia and GH as Lois.

Kimberlin Brown was/is on Y&R/B&B as Sheila and GH as Rachel.

Still trying to think of more diamonds in the rough lmao

• Members

Stacy Haiduk (AMC, Y&R, DAYS), Cady McClain (AMC, ATWT/Y&R, DAYS), and Chrishell Stause (AMC, Y&R, DAYS) fit that one, as do folks mentioned upthread like Genie Francis, Sarah Brown, and Greg Vaughan, off the top of my head. I'm sure there are plenty of others!

• Members

I was thinking Marla had been on all four but wasn’t entirely sure about the GH role. As for B&B she briefly played Beth in ‘91 shortly before she returned that year as Dina on Y&R.

I thought about the Tylo’s being on all four between the two of them lol. Michael was on GH, Y&R, and B&B, while of course Hunter was on Days and B&B. I don’t ever recall Hunter crossing over to Y&R although she made an appearance as herself in a Nanny episode when Fran got a role on Y&R lol.

• Members

Yep lol.

Same with Greg Vaughan if hasn’t been mentioned yet.

Oddly the only actor I know who appeared on all of the last four major CBS soaps was Zack Conroy of all people lol. A minor role on ATWT (I think he was on ATWT’s little web reality acting show InTurn), James on GL, and of course Oliver on B&B/Y&R. I say odd because after he left B&B, he quit acting and is now a financier of all things.

• Members

Dare I mention also Robert Scott Wilson also appeared on all 3 Networks

Please register in order to view this content

well...AMC was online at the time, but he had guest stint on B&B (as well as being a model on TPIR) and of course now as Ben/Alex on Days.