Days: January 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Overall, it seems as if they've adapted well to writing and producing within the streaming format.  On network, they could build to each commercial with a suspense moment, but that's gone because it is impracticable on Peacock.  Also, it feels like there are fewer scenes per episode.  But, with daily drops, they still maintain a weekly cliffhanger which I enjoy in terms of tradition. 

Edited by j swift

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Brandaon Barash and Isabella planned to get married in December. Then they changed their minds and got married (legally) shortly after they got engaged in the summer.  They had second wedding in December as a formal occasion for everyone to attend.

Kirsten Storms (formerly Belle on Days, now Maxie on GH) and Brandon Barash were briefly together when he was playing Johnny on GH.  They have a daughter named Harper (who is now 9) and have coparented together ever since.  Kirsten said a couple of months ago that she and Brandon were friends and tried a romance but it didn't work but they've remained friends all these years.

Isabella was a camp counselor at a camp Harper attended.  Harper loved her and bonded with her first.  Brandon met her as "Harper's camp counselor".  So they met as adults who both cared about Harper.  I know Brandon is a lot older but Harper met Isa first.   The story is that Harper kept begging them to date and get married.  I saw an instagram post from Kirsten Storms indicating her approval.

When BB proposed to Isabella, he gave her a diamond ring and he gave Harper diamond earrings, because they are a family together.  

They knew each other for a while before they began dating. They dated for 2 or 3 years before he proposed. Her parents were there to assist with the surprise proposal.

So after reading the entire story, my personal opinion is that it wasn't what I had assumed at first. 

But of course I don't know anyone personally so I actually know nothing.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Forgive me for harping on the same issue repeatedly, but when I look at the Barash's wedding photos the first thing I see is my pet peeve of an aging actor with a receding hairline, still coloring his hair with a single process dye.  My tip is that if you're going to publish photos of your marriage to someone a generation younger than you, ditch the dye, it's not fooling anyone.

• Members

I know, right? This show always talks about food for some unbeknownst reason. Mayo with fries, cheeseburgers, whatever topping that fictional characters like on their damn pizza like jalapenos and pineapple, and now clam chowder. And did you actually see that slop that Sloane was picking up with her spoon? So gross. No, those weren't potatoes making it all clumpy either. It was lard. As I said before, I don't care about the character of Sloane. When that bitch propped up her nasty ass feet on the table at the Kiriakis mansion in her Zirconium high-heeled shoes near all that breakfast food, I was immediately disgusted. If DAYS is trying to make Sloane a villianess or whatever, I won't back her up. And that's a shame too, as I'm the best person to have in your corner, lol! 

Please register in order to view this content

Brandon Barash seriously needs a pedicure. He needs to use toenail clippers instead of tearing them off with his fingernails. I don't have foot fetish or anything. I mean, Brandon doesn't have scary feet unlike Eric Martsolf, but yeah, a trip to the nail and spa salon is seriously in order. 

• Members

So glad that I’m now able to watch Days before I go to work.

It was great hearing Vivian today. She totally had a point though. Stefan loved his mother and since he came back, he hasn’t gone to see her? I’d be pissed off too

Please register in order to view this content

I see when Jack was going through Gwen’s list of crimes, he left out causing Laura’s death. Gee, I wonder why it was written like that. Is Gwen the new Ben?

I was totally Team Jack in his scenes with Gwen, even though I admit I probably would feel differently if those scenes were about other characters, storylines, etc. He’s given her one too many chances. You could only push someone so far before they push back.

Which could also be said for Xander in his scenes with Leo. I admit, I thought all the touching was hot  But I did also think Xander was a little justified in threatening and trying to strangle Leo. The scenes as a whole seemed a little random though. I thought we were passed all the rapey blackmail/prostituting  stuff. 

I think they were at first, but then they changed their minds and gave her more layers. I’m glad that they did though 

Edited by AbcNbc247