DAYS: Actress announces she's aired her final episode

• Members

Tamara Braun posted on her Instagram that today Tuesday Dec. 20 was her final airdate on DAYS as her character Ava was sent to Bayiew.

@Errol  I wasn't sure whether to post this under "discuss the soaps" or "discuss previews and spoilers", or how to title this. Please change/fix as you see fit.

Edited by janea4old

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I can never keep up with the revolving door in Salem anymore, but Tamara Braun posted that today's episode (Dec. 20th) is her last.

I'm sure she'll be back or is already back... That said, she's a great actress but this needed to happen. Now if only SH's version of Kristen could be next. 

• Members

I had an idea of her going after Dimera Enterprises and Titan and Gabi.

Gabi is heartbroken by the death of her brother and has no time to focus on Gabi Chic, as she falls into a deep depression and shuts everyone around her off, including her daughter. During her depression, she is somehow tricked into signing her company away to Ava, who takes full control of Basic Black and Countess Wilhemina Cosmetics in a hostile takeover after being neglected and losing money, both which were part of the Dimera Enterprise and MadWorld Cosmetics from Titan with the help of Jake and Xander.

Ava starts to see the two once almighty companies are starting to fall under hard times, due to poor decisions and lack of real leadership within the two families. This will lead Ava with her family’s money and connections to create a new company, named Vitali Incorporated. Ava becomes founder and CEO of the new company and Xander becomes president.

She rebrands the companies as an online retailer, focusing on social media platforms like Tik Tok and Instagram to grow the brand. With the help of Joy (Chloe's sister), as the face of the companies, all brands explode in sales and become worldwide successes.