B&B December 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Haha! Sounds like I need to catch up indeed. 

Please register in order to view this content

I was tempted to catch up yesterday, but forgot I had an episode of 1923 to watch and it was so good that I ended up watching it twice. After that, I was tuckered out after doing cardios. A potential lesbain storyline for Brooke and Taylor? Well, it's not like Taylor hasn't Taylor seen Brooke in lingerie. I think I want to see Bill/Shelia. Shelia used to be crafty and diabolical. All Bill has is a necklace. I don't know the powers that unleash out of the necklace yet, but I'm willing to be patient for it. Maybe the necklace can talk to Bill as Shelia's toe can talk to her, ya know? No, wait. How can a cross and a toe possibly talk to these two people? Maybe they can place Shelia's toe on top of the cross and then wrap it around wih some sewing thread and boy scout knot that sucker on. I can't of any powers though, although I will be dissapointed if the only diabolical plan that the cross and toe have in mind for Bill and Shelia is to use the phone app that alters people's voices.

Edited by Noel

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

B&B has a funny way of having characters conveniently turn to the dark side to further along a plot. But at what cost? If Thomas is ever trusted again, they'll all look like fools (and he will be trusted again eventually, after saving one of Hope/Steffy's kids from drowning or something random and heroic like that). And what became of Justin? 

Just make Bill demon-possessed. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I get mindless entertainment, but I just cannot suspend disbelief enough to enjoy B&B. Ironically, the show would work better for me if it were even stupider and had less talented, committed actors. Watching the likes of Matthew Atkinson and JMW sell this stuff on a regular basis feels so frustrating and demeaning creatively. Hopefully they are compensated well and have solid 401(k)s.

• Members

It was obvious they had to figure out a way to keep Sheila after the ratings boost she gave them, but why play it off screen? It’s not like she or Bill were doing anything important enough that they couldn’t show us. 

The biggest problem though is that Brad doesn’t get Sheila’s importance and he’ll write her into a corner the moment he needs another buzz moment. I still can’t believe he had her shoot Steffy and Finn after working so hard to redeem her. Such a waste. 

• Members

That may have been the wrong choice of words, but they’d gotten rid of the baggage of her Y&R stints and based off her previous B&B return, she was in good shape to stick around long term had they not had her going around shooting people. She could still scheme and cause trouble, but to immediately jump into a plot like that was short sighted.