B&B December 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Really? I was thinking he was trying his best I suppose. The storyline is utter garbage, but how come Bill can't throw some shade right back at Katie? lol She's the one hanging out and conveying her emotional thoughts to a fickled fluzie. Hahaha! I love it though. If anything, I fear the almighty power of what's about to come out of that necklace of his. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I've probably said this before, but I hate that they've written Steffy as so afraid of Sheila. Even when the storyline first started, I didn't like it. Like Steffy, just beat the [!@#$%^&*] out of her 

Please register in order to view this content

As for Thomas... 

• Members

Yes, I know acting is subjective, but if I can have a reaction to what an actor is doing and not pick on them for their acting choices, then I would consider it a good/decent job. But yes, he is no ED, that is for sure. I thought he did a great job begging. Especially since Bill is not the type to beg. 

lol. at come out of the necklace

well...we can't all be Li.  

• Members

Well you be shot and in a coma and then see your husband "murdered" in front of you, I think you'd be scared too 

all those hypocrite's, so Carter can have an affair with the boss' wife and keep his job? 

Brooke saying she tried with Thomas, uh when b*tch, all you've done is bad mouth him to anyone who'll listen

• Members

Gotcha. This summer I speculated that this *secret* could be useful to someone. It seems like an easy out of this mess. Seriously, the lunacy of Sheila shooting both over 'why did I drink?' C'mon.

The irony is that Steffy + Thomas then proceeded to work so hard to get Taylor/Ridge back together, when the easy solution would've been to have Steffy join Thomas and Sheila. But, I'll concede, the resulting storylines did boost B&B's ratings.

• Members

Agreed - the shift in tone and timing was bizarre. It would have made far more sense if they'd had a few scenes in the saccharine Christmas episode where Thomas was alone and miserable, Brooke was bitterly chatting to Hope, and Eric was conflicted about what to do. 

That said, I liked today's scenes and thought Matthew Atkinson did a good job, especially at the end when he managed to well up with tears. 

• Members

LOL! Yes. Art, in general, is meant to be subjective. For me, I thought Don Diamont was trying to think of a childhood memory where he had a shiny JV Fooball or Spelling Bee trophy on his dresser and he accidentally knocked it over, broke it, and cried. 

I would say the combination of his performance and the L.A. police chase down had me on the bed laughing that I almost peed. 

I also enjoyed Thomas opening up his Christmas present - he didn't look too thrilled with his stuffed bear.