Characters that should've been recast

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

lol!  Reading comprehension is not my friend tonight.  I don't think JY is doing anyone a favor by casually saying he might come back for a few episodes.  Wasn't he basically universally reviled as Lucky?  But.......in his defense he has no chem with LIz and had that weird Summer story with Luke that was awful.  

• 1 month later...
  • Members

During BE's maternity leave in the early 2000s, they hired a capable and I think charismatic actress to temp for her, the actress's name escapes me, but they should have brought her back when BE vacated the role. 

Edited by MichaelGL

• Members

From Soapcentral 

Actor History

Beth Ehlers (Originated role; September 1987 to September 28, 1993; January 21 to January 30, 1997; May 29, 1997 to June 23, 2008)

Amy Carlson (filled in November 9th through 12, 1998)

Hayley Sparks (filled in during Ehlers' maternity leaves; May 5, to July 30, 1999; July 18 to August 3, 2001; August 25 and 26, 2002)

They should've SORAS both Zach and Jude since Leah who was born years after them was now a teenage while those kids were still in elementary school made no sense. They could've had Zach and Jude stay with Buzz and built them up with the teen scene until they found a recast for Harley.