Characters that should've been recast

• Members

I think Gina Tognoni did good as Phyllis, but agree Jamie Luner would probably have been better. Jennifer Bransford is a terrible actress.   She was bad as ONE LIFE's Georgie, got on my nerves.  She was horrible as Carly on GH (Talk about miscasting), and will go down as one of the worst actresses ever on soaps and tv IMHO, right up there with the terrible Belle re-cast Charity Rahmer.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The Bold and the Beautiful(B&B) Thorne Forester, Kristen Forrester Domiguez, Felicia Forrester, Rick Forrester, RJ Forrester, Jack Marone and Owen Knight

General Hospital(GH) Dillon Quartermaine, Lucky Spencer, Lulu Spencer Falconeri, Serena Baldwin, Christina Baldwin, Emma Drake, Sarah Webber, Steven Lars "Steve" Webber, Keesha Ward,  Maya Ward, Tom Hardy, Simone Ravelle Hardy and Tom Hardy, Jr.

The Young and the Restless(Y&R)Fenmore Baldwin, Patty Williams, Katie Abbott, Christian Newman, Lucy Romalotti, Heather Stevens, Malcolm Winters, Mari Jo Mason, Harmony "Yolanda" Hamilton and Ana Hamilton 

• Members

Hot take:  Y&R should really consider recasting Jill.  With Tucker being de-aged a little, Jill should be too since they were supposed to be born on the same day.  Plus, Jess is semi-retired and is not coming back to full-time.

• Members

Hahaha - totally realistic with the recent regimes. Lol

i always think that Jess Walton would love to play the right material. Filming 4-5 episodes per months in a week or so would be doable. With a commute from Oregon. Not using her is budget related and shows the long road deep down Y&R has taken with the character since 2004…

• Members

They shouldn't have de-aged Tucker then because it's ridiculous that they're supposed to be the same age.

It's not like she was the only person to play the role.  Plus I doubt she'd want to come back for a long-ish stint between retirement and the state of soap-writing in general.  Let her retire in peace.

Edited by Spoon

• Members

I wonder if Grant would've been up for being away from home for so long. I guess Sherry could go with him. Anyway, if he were interested you could never go wrong with him. Class act. Very good at whatever he does. This is all spec talk, anyway. The role is cast.

Edited by Tonksadora
typo