Anne Heche hospitalized with severe burns from car accident

• Members

I've read some things that I think might be of interest that I did not see in this thread.

A wonderful "review" of Anne's career & Anne's life, on the Roger Ebert website.

An article in the New Yorker about Anne's stubborn incandescence.

Anna Stuart sez

I am one of those "F'annes" of Anne Heche  who has been positively enthralled with her since her first day in the bubble bath when she had to call Michael for help. Followed her career & life very closely all these years. Always been in a fan group. For the years that it was up & running I was on a web-based board that she was involved with herself. For days after the crash I couldn't sleep. I'm grieving but I'm trying to stay on side with positivity. I'm one of the Mods in a FB fan group helping out the Admin as she is now screening all newcomers & actively blocking, kicking, deleting negative posts, haters, people baiting, etc. The venom that is being expressed is disgusting. And, the Puritanical judgments are way out of bounds.

One tiny surreal detail in this saga is that the renter had two dogs & a tortoise, all fine thank goodness, and the turtle's name is Marley. I believe that the renter just had to be checked out & given some assistance because of smoke inhalation, which is also a blessing. She also is having real help with her loss of belongings in the GoFundMe acct. that was set up for her & that people have given to generously.

Anne was always very proud of her soap roots! She was proud of the work she did & of the fact that she memorized 60-70 pgs. per episode she was in. She adored her soap fans. She got a kick out of the fact that fans of hers began to call themselves F'ANNEs & she always had time to answer questions about the Love/Hudson twins. I found out last week that one of her primary scene partners at AW Paul Michael Valley who played Ryan Harrison has recently gotten a diagnosis of lung cancer. So, AW alums & fans keep getting hit with stuff.

I'm a huge fan of MiT, Men in Trees, and was delighted to find that someone has uploaded both seasons to YT. There's no legal way to re-watch but there is YT. I think it would've been a long-running show if it hadn't run into the WGA strike, although they were moving it around from night to night & I know that can be a precursor to cancelation.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Tonksadora
Image duplicated.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Indeed it seems to be epic in proportion to tragic & also horrific & surreal. It's almost crazy that another person who played the twins had a horrible car accident where the other driver was seriously hurt & that was Jensen & she paid a fine & did time, too.

I think it would have been excellent for Anne to find herself back on a soap!

I just saw that Anne's death has been officially deemed an accident.

People 5 yesterday death ruled an accident.

I am one who hopes that they look into the mechanics & electronics of that car.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Tonksadora

• 3 months later...