• Members

A veteran star refused this soaps offer to return for a limited run. 

Look for surprising returns and new additions at this sudser.

This soap alum was happy to see a former co star, one of the shows veterans at an event. However, the latter didn't recognize the former.

Edited by Dylan

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

#1 is likely GH? I'm assuming they have *something* planned for Elisabeth's story that has to do with her past and having DID, and they wanted to bring someone from her past back?

#2 DAYS? Most everyone from Beyond Salem is probably coming over to the main show

#3 I don't get the point of this one? Making fun of someone older for forgetting or making fun of someone getting so much work done they're unrecognizable, or making fun of them because they played a forgettable character? Hmm. 

Edited by dio

• Members

Lol I’ll take a guess but what do I know lol.

1) Ian Buchanan and B&B?

2) Definitely Days IMO though I wish it was Y&R but who am I kidding.

3) LMAO I can so easily see Eric Braeden being the show veteran not recognizing the former alumni…but as to who this soap alum is I haven’t a clue.

• Members

I agree with the overall theory that it is a veteran male star, who has been on more than one show, but did not recognize an actress whom he had worked with in the past. 

The idea that it was an "event" leads me to believe that it happened at the Daytime Emmys, and although La Lucci's appearance was notably "tweaked", I still think she would be recognizable to most, so I am racking my brain to think who else made a return at the Emmys.

Initially, I thought it might refer to Charles Shaughnessy not remembering working with Genie Francis on DAYS, but that wouldn't include the detail of it being at an event.

• Members

I think it was either Richard Dean Anderson for Elizabeth's story or Steve Bond's for Austin hence why we're getting this story with Austin slightly being shadier than before. 

Most likely it's DAYS with the Beyond Salem 2 crew. 

The last one stumps me. 

1 was one of my guesses too. 

• Members

If #1 is GH and Either RDA or Steve Bond said no to returning then RECAST DAMNIT. Jeff hasnt been on screen in over 40 years and Jimmy Lee Holt over 35 years, these roles can and should be recast instead of holding story hostage.