Daytime Emmy Awards - The Emmy Reels

• Members

We all now we would like to know what our favorite actors and Actresses Submitted for the Emmys, and if they actually should've won or not if compared with the competition

Let's Begin:

This Playlist Initiative gave me the idea i know that Scene like a Book, Genie Subimitted That For Both the 1997 Daytime Emmys and The Soap Opera Award (she lost the first but won the Second) wonder what the other Reel WAs

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.soapcentral.com/emmys/news/2005/0520-emmy_coverage_clips_02.php

This Link FrenchBug82 gave me describe the Reels of 2005

FYI has an excellent collection:

Feel Free To Contribute as you wish

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Now Back To an Old Project of Mine, Susan Lucci's Emmy Reels:

ANY Help Will Be Very Much Appreciated (I wish i could actually ask her, but then, even if i had the chance i wouldn't dare to barge on her Mourning Period, 53 years of marriage is a lot of time, i know i would mourn for a long time)

1978?

1981?

1982?

1983?

1984?

1985?

1986 -?

1987 - ?

1988 - It had to Do with Bianca's Birth

1989 - ???????????

1990 - Erica praying (more like demanding) for God to save Baby Bianca's Life my guess it happened on January 1990

1991 - not a clue

1992 - not a clue

1993 - It would be Erica by Mona's bed after surgery

1994 - The Only Time in 19 years she wasn't indicated, i wonder what she submitted that didn't make it, she sure had some really good material to submit, the hearing for Dimitri's Stabbing when she recolleted her Rape by Richard for example 

1995 - Her Reel That Year had to do with Mona's death so it begins at that, the Scene The Blue Panel showed begins at 1:59:36

1996:

1997:

1998:

1999:

2001 -

2002 - I can only imagine that reel was pretty good, 'cause someone really thought she deserved it!

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...