Y&R July 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Sharon had electro-shock therapy? 

I miss the Michaelsons too. Such a waste. The actress playing Leslie, I thought she had an old school vibe to her that I loved. The more screen time they gave her though she lost some of that on the job bravado she had when she was a recurring attorney. I can't remember how she and Tyler left. 

Then of course the waste of Gus Rogan, sexy Tyler, Hilary...ahhh. wow. 

I just realized I haven't watched this show in a good two or three years. Just read the board. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

7-22

Now why did Victoria even let him in? RMY.

That said...I didn't mind the week so much. I think the only thing that bugged me was Chelesa. And I hate to admit it, but I'm intrigued by a friendship between Chloe and Sally. Speaking of Sally, I felt that old underdog B&B vibe from her and I wish they would lean into that more for her versus weak henchwoman to Adam. I like she sees through his act. But I wish she would think of something to really put the screws to him.

Phyllis/Nikki/Ashley against Diane. I just feel that is going to blow up in their faces. I do love that Ashley is on Phyllis's side for a change and told Jack that much. I was as shocked as he was. 

I'm sorry, but I'm liking Noah and Allie. I do think it has been nicely paced. That said...it is time for a dash of drama. But what could it be? Hmmm.

Where's Imani? lol. 

• Toups unpinned this topic
  • Members

7-27

I'm sorry. That coda with Victor in his chair and Michael revealing that Ashland's car was found and his body was in it. The music with the fade out on Victor's powerful image was perfection. And intriguing.

Granted I should not be shocked that Victor did what he had to protect his family. But that was still a powerful image. Now...that said...now he knows better than to let them think that he was not involved in that body disappearing. Will probably just be trouble.

Now this is not the first time they had Nick and Sally around each other. Would they go there? Assuming Adam stops playing games with Sally.