B&B: Quinn/Carter/Paris spoiler

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Right I know that's the reason they gave on the show which is so random.  I'm thinking there has to be another reason for Bill there, but better than a random extra lol.  It makes me wonder if Bill will have a story with Quinn or something.  Or Paris but I don't see anything happening there.

Bill: "Bill has a story this summer with someone I think is very unexpected. Bill is at the right place at the right time and he's going to take his charm and his power and his good fortune and really make an imprint on this story coming up that we have this summer.

• Members

I like her mom! Cassandra Creech is great. I wouldn't mind her getting her own storyline. I hope they find something better for Paris to do. Diamond White is great, but what is with these storylines? Is it really that hard to give her a love interest? Thomas is single, RJ exists, Dino exists. I just don't understand the vision for her. Brad seems to like her and he wants to write for her, but he can't seem to find a good story for her.