• Members

It's like Dark Shadows...only without me having one single, solitary reason to give a damn about watching. 

And of course Sonny's brother looks just like the man who murdered his husband. 

Amazing that someone who was barely able to read his lines on AMC 2.0 continues to clog up the daytime drain.  What else is new with this dead genre.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I hate this obsession for RSW, but to be fair, Sonny and Alexander are technically half-brothers since Anjelica is Alex's bio-mother (but was raised as a baby by Adrienne!), so the looks thing can be explained there. But again, if true, I don't like this either.

And to make things even more confusing, now there will be Xander and Alexander on canvas?

• Members

Y&R had John Silva and John Abbott on canvas concurrently for 10+ years. I always thought it was strange because Silva came several years after Abbott had been established. No clue what they were thinking even if Silva was supposed to be short-term.

• Members

A lot of us have said that Xander should have been Alexander. He could have had the same exact stories, and they could have really played up the tension between him and Sonny. And Justin and Adrienne too.

Plus, there was no reason to create another nephew for Victor when he already had three that we hadn't seen since they were babies.

Alex and Ciara are cousins

• Members

Who is Alexander Kiriakis? I'm trying to think of some lame-os that's been on the show before in the past (briefly). Is it the dude with the waxed/plucked eyebrows? Oh, was that the guy with the brown hair and I think he had a fling with Kate, right? I've scene the actor in other shows. I think one of them is that Canadian comedy series Workin' Moms.

Edited by Noel

• Members

You're thinking of Nicholas Alamain, son of Carly and Lawrence. Victor Webster played him at the end of the 90s when they over-SORASed him. The character came back briefly in 2011 for Carly's exit, with his age sort of reset to where it should've been.