ARTICLE: Steve Burton Announces Separation from Wife

• Webmaster
Steve Burton, Jason Morgan, General Hospital, GH, GH ABC, #GH, #GeneralHospital

Steve Burton (“General Hospital”) recently took to social media to announce he and his wife Sheree are now separated. The announcement follows a since-deleted posting on Instagram by Sheree in which she announced she is pregnant with her fourth child. The daytime veteran stated the child is not his. Throughout their more than 23-year marriage, the two share three children together, two daughters and a son.

“I wanted to clear something up. Sheree and I are separated. She recently announced she’s expecting her 4th child. The child is not mine. We are still co-parenting our three beautiful kids. We would appreciate privacy at this time. Much luv, Steve,” wrote the soap star in a recent post shared as part of his Instagram story.

Last week, it was announced that Burton would be joining the cast of “Days of our Lives: Beyond Salem,” reprising his role as Harris Michaels which he played in 1988 on “Days of our Lives.”

Note: The post Steve Burton Announces Separation from Wife appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Webmaster

I disagree. She announced she was expecting her fourth child on social media. As the father of their three other children, people automatically started congratulating him on social media, and possibly through texts/phone calls. He had to clear up that it wasn't his child. It sounds crazy but he did exactly what had to be done. Asking for privacy is also understandable. He's just saying don't ask me to say anything further and respect his right to not saying anything more than necessary.

• Members

To be fair to the soon to be ex Mrs. Burton they could have been separated for awhile.  It is a choice to put this business out there starting with a pregnancy announcement on her part though.   That's just weird.  All of it.  She has to know Steve is famous enough people would notice this lol.  Idk what I would have said if I was Steve.  Maybe something slightly better worded than it's not my baby lol.