ARTICLE: Steve Burton Announces Separation from Wife

• Webmaster

We don't know if this possibly caused the separation, so we don't know.

It sounds harsh but what he said is exactly what was necessary. Had it been announced they were separated and then she revealed she was pregnant, things would be different. It happened to opposite way, however. His kids are his family. His wife's kid is not, despite their kids having a new half sibling (from the mother's side).

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrator

I disagree.  Cheating implies the other party didn’t know about the affair.  In this case, we don’t know how long they’ve been separated.  However, if she moved on very quickly, cheating was likely a factor.  

I agree with Errol that it was okay for Steve to say it was not his baby since his wife announced the pregnancy first. 

So soapy. 

• Administrator

Being legally/technically married doesn’t mean it gets an automatic cheating label.   Say a couple has been separated for a year but are still legally married, and both have moved on to other people, they’re not “cheating” on their legal spouse. lol

• Members

Given that Burton was living in LA half the time to film GH (until somewhat recently), I imagine he and his wife were at the very least, drifting apart. If not living apart and going through a separation. But the way SB laid it all in some kind of (sequential?) order on Insta, it sounds like they just found out she was pregnant and it's not his and that's why they are separating. Juicy soapiness far exceeding soaps' current output!

I love how Soap Twitter is meme-ing the hell out of this. This one is literally *chef's kiss* :