REPORT: B&B: Star Out!

• Members

I am just basing myself off the speculation of others but that also means that Sheila was never back, that she did not commit murder and that they are free to bring her back yet again in the future (and that also explains why KB said her stint was also coming to an end if I understood correctly).

Of course, that means Deacon is also not back but he might pop up at Y&R shortly.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The whole coma dream speculation makes sense and I'd understand a "do-over".
Why did they invest so much energy in the inanity of three months of Brooke's angst about drinking on New Years - I'd be happy to see all that erased - but why did they bother with it?

Edited by janea4old

• Errol changed the title to REPORT: B&B: Star Out!
  • Members

That's the problem with dream twists and why I dislike the idea.
Because it makes us feel that all that we have spent time investing in emotionally was moot and pointless. So why bother in the future?

But that's a pattern of Bell to build up lots of stuff that he abruptly drops so at least the dream thing has the benefit of being honest.
I have talked about it many times but breaking up Thorne and Brooke in a week after YEARS of story was a really cruel moment for me in my soap watching history because I realized that the rug could be pulled from under me just like that if I rooted for a soap couple or whatever.
I imagine what Steffy/Finn fans will feel if they are not actually mourning but he didn't even exist.