B&B April 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm happy that occasionally this show is still about fashion, like when Ellen von Unwerth guest starred. This was a  pretty cool cameo.

Due to budget restraints, they just cannot pull a big fashion show twice a year these days. Taht said:even in the past we had backstage view fashion shows pr "previews" in Eric's office or so. Both could be done. 

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You're not the only one! I only watched the rooftop scenes today and I half expected them to kiss when they were sitting curled up next to each other leaning against that white wall. I definitely saw chemistry there and the scene really did feel sort of romantic.

Now, if the show had actually gone there, THAT would have been a twist that would have lived up to the hype. Taylor the psychiatrist getting romantically involved with Sheila the lunatic who tried to kill her and everyone else in her family would have been epic.

• Members

So another thing I don't understand about this storyline: When Steffy had regained consciousness and Sheila was alone with her in the hospital room, Sheila was looking menacingly at all the medical equipment by Steffy's bedside and looked like she was about to do... what exactly? It seemed like Sheila was about to kill Steffy, but how could she possibly do that using those machines?

Edit: I guess one of the machines controlled the pain medication?

Edited by Videnbas