Days of Our Lives: April 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So much promise for Sonny and Will in Beyond Salem — and completely wasted since then. 

And speaking of the wedding, Missy Reeves looked like an old hag. She must think that hair color is hot, but it isn’t, and neither is the style. I loved it when Gwen called her “your old lady” when talking to Abigail.

• Members

Loved loved looooved all of the wedding shenanigans this week.

Finally Gwen got what was coming to her.

So they follow up the next episode with zero wedding stuff. Especially after Gwen’s parting words to Abby and her mom asking what Gwen said. That’s just poor television planning.

• Members

Baby Bo? Nah... I'll stick with Baby Serial Killer. And lmao @ Ben saying he wishes that he had known Bo. I actually wish that had happened too; seeing Bo beat the holy hell out of him would make it all worth it 

Please register in order to view this content

But why exactly does the devil need to drug Ben? He's the devil, for Christ's sake. Just knock him out 

EJ looked good today though. The shirt he was wearing is like a shirt that I would wear. 

And I enjoyed Tripp and Chanel. There was always chemistry between them and I'm excited to see what's going to become of that quad once the possession finally ends. 

Agreed.

The pacing is so off. There's gotta be a better way that they could get around the episode guarantees

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I am wondering if Days should go back to the JER schedule where the A stories were Mon, Wed, Fri and the B stories were Tue, Thur most weeks.  And if the A stories got ramped up it would be 4 days a week and vice/versa for B stories.   At least you were consistently seeing all the stories.  We go weeks without seeing some stories and characters.  Or maybe the show should do more arc stories like the 80's and 90's or even Beyond Salem where most of the cast is involved and everyone doesn't need to be shown everyday, but the story is still moving along via different characters.  The weird cast bubbles the show has now doesn't work well for continuity.

• Members

That is exactly what Baby Bo sounds like lol.  Bo isn't really a kid's name.  It would have to get a nickname, but Bo Jr. and Little Bo (Peep) are out.   They can't even give it two names like Bo-Douglas because Bo D. sounds like you are related to or are Bo Derek.  And you can't go with Beauregard because it's a mouthful and Ciara and Ben probably can't even pronounce that, so I guess I think it's all a dumb idea.  Just give the kid a regular name.  He doesn't deserve a cool name like Bo.

• Members

Friday was so bad after being treated to the wedding drama on Wednesday and Thursday.

I FFed through the Ben/Ciara crap. Yawn. 

WTF were those scenes of a tied up Johnny watching a livestream of Tripp and Chanel? Terrible! And man, I like Carson but he was bad yesterday.

EJ is barely getting airtime or story these days and the little bits he does get are wasted on Clyde. Ugh. He looked good though. 

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

I think I would have given a nod toward the Bradys' Irish roots and named the child something like Patrick.  Then, if they wanted to tie in the baby's direct lineage, Ben and Ciara could have given him two middle names: Beauregard Douglas.  So, the full name would be Patrick Beauregard Douglas Weston.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Eh, Gwen was lashing out. It won't matter when we discover the Devil resurrected Laura as a 'thank you' for her evil work in destroying Gwen's mother and cheating Gwen out of a happy childhood.

As far as Gwen not being redeemable - Ben says

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Wasn't Patrick Lockhart assumed to be Ciara's father (and the only possibility we saw on screen to be the dad) until he turned psycho?  They probably would avoid Patrick in particular, but something Irish would be nice.  Although with names like Bo/Roman, the actual Brady's don't lean too far into the Irish lineage with boys names.  I don't know, but I prefer that spawn is not named after Bo lol.