GENERAL HOSPITAL February 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

I know I come on here and post this every day but I am so bored with Drew being the town therapist. Every scene is him listening to someone's feelings and trying to help them sort it all out. How do they already have absolutely nothing for him to do? Just make him a motivational speaker or something at this point. As for him and Carly almost kissing? No, just no. No offense to CM because I like him, but Drew could disappear tomorrow and I probably wouldn't notice. They brought him out of captivity just so he could do nothing.

I did like that Victor saved Charlotte.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

"Oh, there they go! There they go! Every time we start talking about casting females on soaps, somebody gotta pull Gina Tognoni outta their ass! That's they one! That's they one! Gina Tognoni! Gina Tognoni! Lemme tell you something once and for all! Gina Tognoni is good, but compared to Sarah Brown, Gina Tognoni ain't [!@#$%^&*]!"

He could have his own show called "Drew Fix My Life," and go around calling everybody "boo."

• Members

You'd think they'd give Drew a storyline similar to Dante's when he returned, dealing with the affects of being held captive so long. But nope, he's the town therapist..

You'd think they'd give Drew a storyline similar to Dante's when he returned, dealing with the affects of being held captive so long. But nope, he's the town therapist..

• Members

I don't think it's an either/or, lol. I just think if we're trying to reinvent this show with new leads and new focus you could do a lot worse than having one possible option be bringing Gina on as Dr. Sarah opposite a preferably-bearded Cameron Mathison, since Drew is a Quartermaine who loves his family, served his country and has minimal interest in the mob despite the show clearly trying to wedge him into a Jason-shaped hole atm (and they don't seem to have any other plan for him). When you go a bit younger there's also Lucy/Kevin/Scott's kids for the younger set, Tom Hardy Jr., Anna Donely, Brook Lynn who's already here, and some of the existing teens. You're spoiled for choice and options, but GH isn't really using any of them to revitalize the show.

I would 100% still bring Sarah back as Carly though, and Sean Kanan as A.J. opposite her.

Edited by Vee

• Members

There was also talk for a while about Nik having Hayden shot and rehashing all of that so I think you’re right. I liked Greenlee but Hayden never did much for me. I guess I would rather see Drew with her than as Carly’s shoulder to cry on. I can’t believe they had Sonny call him a knock off Jason and then actually turned him into one. What a waste. 

I thought Charlotte and Valentin’s reunion was pretty sweet! They had Laura mention she’s 13 so you would think they’d start kicking the younger teen set into gear and have her interact with Jake but this show is so weird about when they show the younger kids.