All: character may be killed off

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yes she can.   She was awesome during the Gwen/Xander non-wedding, and much more. The writing was the problem during her first run, she acted what was written.  The writers wrote her Abby without a backbone. She did great in the multiple personality story thou.  

AGREED!

Agree, and just as good, if not better than Kate Mansi, whom I also love.

Yeah you might be crazy, since Marci Miller was one of the best actresses on the show period.  Rob Wilson(Ben) is also good at times. 

• Members

Count me in among those that like Marci. Chandler's main problem is that he's just very lazy.

Rob Wilson however... ooff. I thought he was decent when he played a psycho, but the emotional scenes fall flat, but that might also have to do with my aversion to Ben in general.

• Members

this made me disregard your entire point. But I do agree that Kate Mansi was actually good, even tho I hated her Aby and don't really find the actress likeable. While on the flip-side I like MM's Abby, but don't think she can act at all. lol

• Members

I said during Marci Miller's first stint that I could've seen her on a P & G soap, either Guiding Light as Hope Bauer or one of the Stewart sisters on As The World Turns in the 70's. Somehow, her mannerisms and how she plays things out remind me of an old school soap heroine for some reason. Not to mention the dreadful attire they would put her in half the time as Abby. 

• Members

SMH 

SMH,  just because you are a Kate Mansi fan it sounds like.   The writing for Miller's Abby was off for her first run, but during her last 2 years or so in the role, the writers started writing Abby just like Mansi's IMHO, which made me like Mansi as good as Mansi, and Yes I was a Mansi fan. 

• Members

I thought Marci really sold the more assertive Abby. She’s a much “colder” actress than Kate Mansi, but I thought she had a wonderful mix of fire and ice. I’d love to see her in a well-written role, not the garbage she had to enliven as Abigail.