GH: A Cassadine is Recast

• Members

Perhaps Scarlett's family pulled her from GH?

Just sayin.
This is Scarlett's older sister:

Please register in order to view this content

No idea what Scarlett's parents think.
I don't want to discuss that in detail here
because Scarlett is a child and it's not her fault what her older sister thinks.
I hope that Scarlett has a life full of innocence and kindness.

Edited by janea4old

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This character should not exist. At least half the kids currently on the show should not exist. Don't get me started on why I'm supposed to care that they are featuring McBain and Greenlee's lisping daughter on General Hospital. These kids only exist because the show is lazy and keeps doing more hetero baby stories which eat up time and are easily approved by the network. Charlotte, the test tube quasi-rape baby with Billy Joel Cassadine who has no reason to exist, is just the start. There's what feels like Sonny and Carly's 20th child, named after a deceased GH crew person so now they can never kill her off. There's Dante and Lulu's kid who is suddenly out looking for his learner's permit, when his parents are hardly dried up for story and I feel like he was born like twenty minutes ago. It's turning into late-stage GL or AMC on the network, where it was like some sort of TLC reality show Mormon wet dream, where Bianca, Kendall, Marissa, etc. had like six kids between them and it was a mob scene of shrieking tykes and I couldn't remember who half of them were. This happens all the time here now: Charlotte, Violet, Leo, Rocco, Scout, Wiley, Donna? I can't remember they exist half the time but they age all their parents and they burn story. Same with Maxie's children I don't remember the names of! I'll come back in 5 years and Maxie will have five kids.

Remember the school bus crash? BJ's Heart? I'm just saying, maybe there should be another school bus crash. And no hearts! Ricky Martin can't help them now!

Edited by Vee

• Members

Thanks!  https://www.imdb.com/name/nm10080112/

IMDB error: Scarlett Fernandez as Charlotte Cassadine on Dec. 21, 2021.

Correction: Should be Amelie McClain as Charlotte Cassadine on Dec. 21, 2021.

IMDB error: Amelie McClain's first appearance as Charlotte on Sept. 20, 2021.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Scarlett Fernandez and Amelie McLain are both in seventh grade.
So definitely not a SORAS.

They could always SORAS Charlotte someday later on if the need arose.

But they obviously felt a need to recast right now.  Recasting an actress who has been on the show for five years -- with a different actress the same age ...

Yeah I speculate it was a vax thing.
Or maybe Scarlett's family is leaving Los Angeles.  (the Wiley twins moved to France several months ago, and then Wiley was recast twice after that).
Or maybe Scarlett is vaxxed and still in LA, but doesn't want to act anymore.

Edited by janea4old