It's time to say......

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will miss you. You always made SON fun and lively. My first friend on here. We shared many laughs over the years. Plus our mutual crush on Mr. Massey. I saw you're last couple of post. I saw no trolling. Meanwhile Craigwhatshisname is still here. The unfairness of the situation is unreal.

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

Same. I rarely venture out of my usual spots LOL. Off-topic I can't ever jump into ... but agreed. I love SoapSuds and his humor and I feel like I can joke back and forth with him in silly ways and it's never serious.

I mean, to Toups ... is it about the shirtless men? I will say there are times I roll my eyes as much as I love the eye candy. I'm just being honest. Sometimes there's a time for it and sometimes there isn't, but that's just me. I'll never not be upset seeing a hot guy with his shirt off nearly naked. Ever. And I won't be a dick about it. I guess I am now but I'm really not trying to be. Just being honest as I see it.

I mean, it is what it is. I really don't mind but I do think some do and maybe SoapSuds doesn't always 'read the room' but it's not hard to scroll on by and carry on ... 

Where's the energy from Toups on the trolls? I love ya Toups but can we get this board under control? Focusing on SoapsSuds is counterproductive.

DON'T LEAVE SOAPSUDS!

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Man, has it really been that bad??! I really have missed it all. 

In case I didn't make it clear, I enjoy Ron's posts in the ATWT thread and even though I haven't been watching much tennis, I often find myself dipping into that thread where he's one of the few board members actively posting, which keeps me up to date.

I don't really know the extent of what's going on, I hope things can be worked out, as I said before. Although, everyone has to do what's best for their well-being too. Mental health is no joke, especially in these very stressful days. If something no longer gives joy, it's best not to engage in it.

• Members

I know I used to joke around a bit about Chandler Massey with you but I did appreciate your enthusiasm and you always kept the place going. I'm not going to ask you to stay unless you want to, because you should do what is right for you. If you do stay, that's great. If not, then, as Maeve Ryan said - have a good life.