Could a former B&B actress be joining Days?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

dang, NBC must genuinely believe in DAYS to be injecting all this $$ into production. Hopefully, it starts to show up on screen with the sets and whatnot. 

maybe, she's a recast of Hope? I don't think KA's coming back now that she has all that Hallmark money. LOL And the way Ciara's literally been front-burnering story for months w/o her mom has been weird to see (just based on the promos). I could see them bumping Hope own a decade or 2 in the age (like they did with Kristen) and just having the younger actress play older. 

Edited by dio

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

How does Adrienne Frantz keep getting on soaps? She played a mediocre Valley girl on Sunset Beach (amid a sea of superior ones). She played a mediocre Valley girl on B&B and was HW's pet for about 8 loooong years. And now she might land Days where -- wild guess -- she's gonna play a mediocre Valley girl and have some soap hunk (possibly Paul Telfer) be inexplicably enamoured of her? Stop this madness.

I don't know -- neither women look their actual ages, but teeny blonde Frantz skews younger, while brunette Kristian Alfonso has the poise of one of those still-stunning ex-supermodels of a whole other generation. Such a recast would be brutal because both women are so different physically, generationally, vocally, in terms of mannerisms and the temperament they project.

• Members

I think Adrienne will be playing either Sarah Horton or perhaps with all of the mentioning of Greta on Beyond Salem. Perhaps she might be playing Princess Greta Von Amberg? Though Julianne Morris is in her 50's. Adrienne being in her forties wouldn't make it that much of a age difference. 

• Members

I love them both. I always forget she's with him. He never got his due on soaps. He got shafted for Pelphrey IMO. Anywho ...

I like Frantz but I'd much rather he be back on B&B. They could put her back with Thomas, play up her Sheila connection ... 

I could see her as Cassie Brady/DiMera (they will always be DiMera's to me, not Brady's). She doesn't give me Sarah vibes and frankly I'd rather they go younger for Chelsea and Stephanie. Chelsea seems forgotten (she didn't even get name dropped on Byeond Salem, did she?).

Linsey should have been Stephanie. Granted she'd be a different one than Hennig but it could have worked. Melissa Archer should have been Sarah.