B&B: Bold from the beginning

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I can't stand her. The way she treats everyone... The constant annoyed face she has... always ungrateful. Thank God she dies in the story. Thank God. She is like emotional vampire... drinks the energy of every scene. Spoiled little rich girl who did NOTHING to deserve the life she has and she doesn't appreciate. I HATE HER.

• Members

It’s been 30 years.

Joanna Johnson was that good though, to have the ability to play both sides of the coin. Johnson wanted to go and who could blame her? Who would want to play the endless triangles? It’s the reason why B&B burned through so many characters/actors in ways that took other longer soaps decades to begin to do.

• Members

I dont think so. Her overacting and same expression on face is really annoying. This is my opinion. I understand this is not a popular opinion... I just cant stand her. Even the acting is annoying. I also didnt like Karen.. the sister. She played her exactly the same. But I guess everyone on the show without Susan was not the best actors. They are just not that great. I love them... but the bad acting is obvious. The worst of course are Ronn Moss... the first Thorne... he is like a stupid Ken doll. Every scene with Ridge and Thorne is cringe. Susan Flannery saved the show... plus the good scripts from Bell. Thatäs what made it great. 

• Members

I hate THE CHARACTER and I dont like the actress. Cant you read... are you good... 

Also why CANT I hate someone... a character that treats her husband like [!@#$%^&*]... goes after his brother non stop and is rude to everyone all the time. WHY.......I hate bad people. I hate this character. She makes my skin crawl. Please don't mix this with actors. The actress I find... to be bad... but I don't hate her. I can't hate someone I don't know. 

• Members

Honestly these shows are great to channel hatred and bad feelings. Throw them at the screen. More power to you! As long as it doesn’t translate into online bullying - which is not the case - I’m all for it. 

• Members

Also if SOMEONE again in this forum attacks Me personally for me having an opinion of something that IS NOT personally connected to YOU... IF YOU dare to ask me questions like "ARE U good"... that are PERSONAL.... I will take matters to the mods! I can freely EXPRESS my opinion about a  CHARACTER. Live your life and don't start personal overtone conversations with me!!!!!!! I dont know you and I dont care to know you. I am here to comment the character of Caroline Spencer... and you asking me if I AM GOOD... is not APPROPRIATE:

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

I like Tracy Melchoir as an actress, but I would've cast a name as Kristen. I find it so odd Kristen and Felicia remained gone for so long considering they were core characters. Seeing these early episodes, it's even more shocking Kristen never returned sooner when you consider how complicated her relationship was with Stephanie and her deep connection with Eric. Everything they've done with her character since the 2001 return is a disgrace and a waste of a potentially fiery character that could've shaken the canvas up.