Bold and Beautiful June 2021 Discussion

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Justin wants to take over Spencer publications. Thomas has the evidence on his phone to get Liam out of jail and he showed Justin who punched him out at Forrester and somehow got him into a cage in the basement of Spencer. (I don’t know how he did that without security noticing anything) Justin is evil now after years of being Bills yes man. Wyatt will probably figure things out, hopefully he doesn’t end up in the cage too.
I did think of Brad Carlton! Maybe it’s a nod to that story.

I was going to skip today’s episode but Quinn was on asking Eric for a vow renewal. Eric called Carter over to officiate. What more could Quinn want, her lover performing her vow renewal to her husband? 

• Members

Man as much as I hate the terrible build up and how it’s gonna ruin the character,  I LOVE revenge seeking Justin! Of course Aaron Spears will show what a great actor he really is once Bradley shows him the door. 

If Thomas starts parading around half or fully naked it really will be like Brad locked in the cage or even Shawn Douglas locked in the cage on Days.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

The Brad story is the quintessential cage story but it has been done manytime.

Wasn't Sheila-as-Phyllis keeping the real Phyllis in a cage too on Y&R? Or was it Sheila in the cage? I don't remember - blocked that mess out of my memory.

• Members

Justin said “hold my beer”

Carter can come out of his predicament just fine other than the awkwardness of performing his lovers vowel renewal to his boss. I really hope Carter is here long term. It’s way overdue for him to have a decent story. 

• Members

I think B&B finds both of them expendable. Even taking into account the horrid writing for Brad’s pets like Liam and Hope, they’ve barely shown any interest in each character for years. And, barring a late-in-life Quinn pregnancy, it’s unlikely Carter will get much story out of this. 

Agreed that adultery is the far lesser crime. Soap characters cheat, even the “good” ones.