Victoria Konefal Heads Back to ‘Days of our Lives’ This Summer

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This is a game Ron and Frank perfected at GH and OLTL to cut costs. Cycle people in and out constantly for drop-in plot and call it story. It worked at some times at those shows, but got stale well before the GH tenure was very advanced.

• Members

Ron has the hots for RSW and Cin is his pet pairing. He used Ciara to prop a serial killer. I'm guessing that's why Konefal doesn't want to stick around. She saw the writing on the wall. Which is a shame because I really like her as Ciara. She just wasn't given enough away from Ben (Konefal joined as Ciara in Nov 2017, was paired with Ben summer of 2018 and it's been Cin hell since).

Sadly, I thought it was an interesting idea at first but the writing of course was terrible (I had a feeling Ciara would be a prop and she was). And now Ron is hitting the beats that should have played out years ago. 

They also have an unbelievably annoying and whiney stanbase on Twitter that literally begs Ron for re-assurance (as he mocks and seems annoyed by the other stanbases), leading to that SOD interview. So ridiculous. Couple stans today have no idea what "waiting for pay-off" means. 

As an example, GH has had a slew of pairings where they use a popular actress to prop a not so popular male actor and character. It's an ABC thing and now it's a CBS and NBC thing. Lord.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Yes Ron has the hots for RSW.  Its obvious. Its a shame that Victoria was wasted on this pairing. She's a good actress who could've been given better material. 

Did they ever mentioned why Hope was absent during Ciara return?