• Members

familiar face from Jason's past may be the key to getting him out of Cyrus’ grip.

A special episode to honor Alexis Davis’ and Nancy Lee Grahn's 25th anniversary on the show.

Elizabeth will have the opportunity to rebuild - and not alone.

Elizabeth has lost someone important but will be given the opportunity to save someone else which propels her into her next chapter. "Through her grief, Elizabeth will have the chance to save someone else whose life is on the line."

From Chris Van Etten and Dan O'Connor:
CVE - "we are nothing if not committed to Liz’s place on the show.".
DOC - "Elizabeth is one of the hearts and souls not just of the place of GH, but of our show."

Finn and Anna will remain glued to each other, in an emotional and intensely legal way.

Sam and Dante's friendship will be tested, as they wind up on opposite sides of investigations.

Maxie's ultimate bargaining chip with Peter is their unborn child. She can use it to trip Peter up and perhaps bring about his ultimate downfall.

As the gifts they receive get more morbid, Nikolas and Ava will need to get to the bottom of who is sending them.

Brook Lynn will use her baby to the benefit of the Q family - and to the detriment of Valentin.

The fate of Curtis and Jordan's marriage will be decided with Portia and Taggart invested in the answer.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I thought Sweeps were in May...

but anyway

Finn and Anna will remain glued to each other, in an emotional and intensely legal way.

Please register in order to view this content

From Chris Van Etten and Dan O'Connor:
CVE - "we are nothing if not committed to Liz’s place on the show.".
DOC - "Elizabeth is one of the hearts and souls not just of the place of GH, but of our show."

Then treat her better with a love interest that isn't a jackass.   She's Steve Hardy's granddaughter ffs.

Sam and Dante's friendship will be tested, as they wind up on opposite sides of investigations.

More Foolish Frank crap.  Wrap some of this crap up and stop interfering with the writers.

• Members

whenever a showrnner/producer/writer waxes on about how "committed" they are to a character, you know it's just lip-service. LOLThe proof would be on our screen, which it's not. LIz is basically a side character. She's not even that old, but they are giving her kid front-burner story where she plays a supporting role, meanwhile even tho Josslyn gets lots of story, that doesn't take away AT ALL from all the front-buner story Carly stays getting. I mean even that whole Franco story was about her kid. A mess. 

Edited by dio

• Members

Hopefully ... but won't hold my breath that Roger Howarth is Todd Manning,, and NOT a new character, especially Drew Cain.   The someone from Jason's past, I wonder if that is Drew Cain?   GH needs to bring back Lulu ASAP, Julie Berman, please!  Axe Peter,  Re-Cast Kristina, Re-Cast Maxie with Jen Lilley who played the role a lot smarter and better.   Bring on Elizabeth's parents, brother Steven and sisters Sarah & Hayden, or at least 2 or three of those mentioned, if you say Elizabeth is the "heat and soul" of the show, then bring in her family. SMH!

• Members

I appreciate CVE and DOC's supposed devotion to Liz's place on the canvas. Time will tell. Finally dumping that albatross off of her back helps. I do think Howarth and Herbst had a nice rapport and they clearly liked working together.

It better be scheming conniving angsty Spencer Cassadine sending Stepmother Dearest dead cockroaches ... alongside Grandmama Helena.

Maxie has a brain? I would LOVE to see it. PLEASE! Fix her.

Edited by KMan101