June 26, 20215 yr Member 1 minute ago, BetterForgotten said: JMW’s reel in isolation is hilarious, but she won, so… Totally. That clip was rodonk, but she did a great job. I just wonder what Genie submitted, though.
June 26, 20215 yr Member Overall, much like the nominees themselves, a disappointing evening. CBS really needs to let go of the show and it needs to be picked up online again.
June 26, 20215 yr Member Just now, Liberty City said: Overall, much like the nominees themselves, a disappointing evening. CBS really needs to let go of the show and it needs to be picked up online again. I thought last year’s remote one was actually better, possibly because of lower expectations.
June 26, 20215 yr Member Just now, Faulkner said: I thought last year’s remote one was actually better, possibly because of lower expectations. It was better. This just felt like they put $20 into making a televised event, and the flow was off.
June 26, 20215 yr Member Just now, dragonflies said: Dayum Larry King's sons are HOT AS F*CK lol I was oddly surprised by how cute they are.
June 26, 20215 yr Member Y&R won for Best Writing? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 But I am glad Marla Adams won! A nice fitting end to a long daytime career. And Cady winning brings smiles to myself she was so wonderful as Jennifer on Days. Edited June 26, 20215 yr by soapfan770
June 26, 20215 yr Member 5 minutes ago, BetterForgotten said: I was oddly surprised by how cute they are. I was like where’s @Soapsuds. They’re right up his alley (which sounds dirty).
June 26, 20215 yr Member 1 minute ago, soapfan770 said: Y&R won for Best Writing? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Someone at Sony had to have paid for The Young and the Restless to win some kind of award... and that was it.
June 26, 20215 yr Member 11 minutes ago, Liberty City said: Someone at Sony had to have paid for The Young and the Restless to win some kind of award... and that was it. They should have chipped in a few extra bucks to make sure that the Black actresses on their soaps had the right photos and names spelled correctly during the show.
June 26, 20215 yr Member 6 minutes ago, DramatistDreamer said: They should have chipped in a few extra bucks to make sure that the Black actresses on their soaps had the right photos and names spelled correctly during the show. That falls on the NATAs and CBS themselves. Hilarious.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.