PSSNS: Soap Vet joins the show

• Members

SOAP SLEAZE JOINS PASSIONS

Daytime Emmy nominee Crystal Chappell (Olivia, Guiding Light) has prime soap dish on her husband, Michael Sabatino. "He's going to do some time on Passions," Chappell tattles to TVGuide.com. "I think it's only 10 episodes [and he'll play] a sleazy guy. Yeah, that's usually his thing."

Indeed, Sabatino — who has been pursuing a second career as a building contractor — has played many soap nasties. My two faves: Rapist Lawrence Alamain from Days of our Lives and Knots Landing's devilish Chip Roberts, who was impaled on a pitchfork. Ouch! Most recently, Sabatino recurred as crooked lawyer Vince Russo on his wife's show, GL.

A Passions rep confirms that Sabatino has been cast in a short-term role but kept mum on specific details. Stay tuned....

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG that is so cool!!

I wonder if he will be one of the new characters included in the 16 people in Italy. He may be involved in the Fancy/Noah/Maya plot with that women who is threatening Fancy and Maya. Perhaps he is the one who killed that women's partner and took the mysterious package, although I thought that was Alfieri's character. Maybe they wil extend his run too-I hope so because I love him!!

• Members

Doesn't look like it...

From TVGuide.com:

He's playing J.T. Cornell, the tabloid reporter who got Ethan's paternity scoop from those beeyotches Gwen and Rebecca years ago. Look for Theresa to have an informative meeting with J.T. in Rome on May 18. (TVGuide's words, not mine :lol: )

• Members

JER, it says he got the scoop from you know who...not that he revealed it. Mort, bless her fish-fileting heart, could have gotten the information in some other way. Though, I must say, Mort revealing it int he first place...odd. :blink:

• Members

Keith, I believe you're confusing Mort with DORT, Kay's buddy at the Crane Cannery, portrayed by the Divine Louise Sorel (ex-Vivian Alamain, "Days of Our Lives.")

Mort was played by another soap vet, Martin Grey (ex-Jim, "Santa Barbara," ex-Lennie "Grace Under Fire"). He revealed Ethan's true paternity at Ethan and Theresa's engagement party in the Crane Mansion in Late January 2001.

Archived