RIP: In Memoriam Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Statement from the cast of Friends: “We are all so utterly devastated by the loss of Matthew,” they said in their statement. “We were more than just castmates. We are a family. There is so much to say, but right now we’re going to take a moment to grieve and process this unfathomable loss. In time we will say more, as and when we are able. For now, our thoughts and our love are with Matty’s family, his friends, and everyone who loved him around the world.”

• Members

Now I hope those that were slamming the cast [not here!] for not running to social media the minute Matthew died will leave them the hell alone to grieve the loss of their friend, no pun intended.

The whole culture of expecting everyone to make their grief public on social media is just gross.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Oh, no, I just thought someone had already done so ... 

RIP Peter White d. Nov. 1, 2023 (86) (melanoma) AMC Linc Tyler, Phoebe's son, romance with Kitty & Kelly. LIAMST Dr. Sanford Hiller, Secret Storm, FC, DYN, KL, DAL, Sisters, LA Law, Colbys. Also played the straight man in the original of THE BOYS IN THE BAND. 

Hope I got AMC right! 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges

• Members

It was mentioned in the soap hoppers thread but I was waiting for official confirmation. Very sad. He was a beautiful man, along with being a very good actor. I have only seen fragments of his work on AMC, but he was excellent in Boys in the Band, in a very difficult part.