In Loving Memory: Melinda Fee (Days, YR, GL)

• Members

MELINDA FEE

IN LOVING MEMORY

OCTOBER 7, 1942-MARCH 24, 2020

(Mary Anderson, 1981-1982)

97985313_1786690498139883_62283812699321

Melinda Fee, who played Mary Anderson on "Days of Our Lives" from 1981-1982 has passed away at the age of 77. She died on March 24. Her death had not been reported at the time, but was confirmed in the memorial list of the new issue of SAG-AFTRA Magazine. On "Days", her character Mary was murdered by the Salem Strangler.

Fee had roles on "Love of Life", "Guiding Light", "The Young & the Restless" and "Santa Barbara." She was also a regular on the primetime series "The Invisible Man." She stopped acting in 1991 and one of her last appearances was on "Beverly Hills, 90210." She had been married to Steven Harrison since 1985.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Melinda believed she was a targeted individual - a cover up conspiracy using mind control

https://youarenotmybigbrother.blog/2020/04/01/actress-melinda-fee-dead-by-stroke-march-24-2020-was-she-death-ray-silenced/

The unified effort and goal were then and today to expose a well-hidden, heinous high-tech technology focused on U.S. citizens, and various types of nonconsensual mind invasive patented technologies in full use for ongoing massive human experimentation for what it is.

It is a monstrous, official high-tech targeting program, for social and mass population control that is now highly perfected which has marginalized anyone, men, women, and children to scientific objects, dating back DECADES in research, TESTING, and development!

• 1 year later...
  • Members

whata dressy i begin to understand why he thought her a "sinner" sounds like what a soap hooker would use

anyway i found it and remembered this topic so i might as well share it, a bittersweet lucky found

• Members

It is horrific. It was apparently happening all over the world and who knows, probably still is. We only got access to about 20% of documentation on some of the experiments/abuse that occured, the other 80% was destroyed and plenty was probably never documented or was hidden. 

I shudder to think about the projects that happened or are happening that we have no idea about and the people that are unwilling participants/victims. 

• 4 weeks later...